Using correct libc makes things easier

I had been having trouble upgrading my SVGA X server to support my Matrox Millenium II.  Based on some help from Ben Pfaff and Ossama Othman I went to the Xfree86 web page and downloaded the 3.3.2 versions of various files like the SVGA server, setup, VGA server, config, etc.
After replacing the files I was constantly getting messages of the nature:
bash: file or directory not found

The problem ended up being that I had downloaded glibc versions instead of libc5.  Once I went back and got the right library version, everything worked fine.  Starting with debian 1.3.1 bo, I only had to substitute one file: the SVGA xserver and X came up.

Many thanks to all those who offered help!

So when debian newbies report error messages of the sort 'file or directory not found" after attempting upgrades, verifying the right library should be one of the first things to suggest.

-Chip