Re: sgml authoring

Richard Sevenich <rsevenic@blinn.sirti.org> wrote:
>Does debian include any sgml authoring tools as an alternative to
>the brute force write-it-tags-and-all-with-an-editor approach?
>Any hints would be appreciated.

OK, my 2ct:

I understood that HTML is a subset of SGML. If you can live with HTML,
and know how to use LaTeX, then you can use LaTeX2HTML. I recently
used it because I had to make HTML pages, and I am very enthousiastic
about it (until recently I knew virtually nothing about HTML, but a
lot about LaTeX. Now I still do not know much about HTML, but that
does not matter for LaTeX2HTML).

Paul Huygen
paul.huygen@huygen.nl