Re: HP Deskjet 672C

> > Does it print at 600 dpi,  or at 300dpi ... the specs show 600 dpi with
> > "REt",  which I was afraid might be a Windoze sort of thing ...
>
> I am pretty sure that HP specifications refer to resolution before
> their "REt" enhancements.  This is unlike Okidata who often quote

Great.  I don't care really (only going to use it to print reports and
stuff),  but I _hate_ it when the given specs assume that you've got some
overoptimized windows driver installed...

						Thanks,  Carl.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |