Re: Choosing a printer for Linux:

   I'm planing to buy a printer, and I don't know whether to choose Epson
   Stylus color 800 or HP LJ 4L. I know that the Epson has PS level 2 as an
   option, but the one at my store doesn't have it. Are there any other good
   printers to choose from?
   Does anybody have experience with those?

I have plenty of experience with HP laser printers.  The L series is
in general a little iffy; it can be really difficult to clear some
kinds of jams.  I'd really recommend a P series over the L's.

And my HP LJ 6MP (PS level 2) is beautiful, just beautiful.  I love
it.

Don't know about the Stylus, sorry.