Re: xmgr statically linked against motif?

>i've made the xmotif-static package. you can get it by anonymous ftp

sorry to follow up on my own post. what i meant to say is that i made
the xmgr-smotif package. and one more thing, it depends on libc6, as i
have a hamm system. i just saw that the message was posted to

| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |
|  automatism and other passive states) to systematize confusion  |
|  and thus to help to discredit completely the world of reality. |