Re: lsof -i

Ulisses Alonso Camaro <ulisses@ribera.debian.org> writes:

> I have build lsof for my system using the Debian, that is:
>
> dpkg-source -x lsof*something*.dsc
> cd lsof-something*
> dpkg-buildpackage
>
> Everithing seems Ok in the package building
>
> And Installed the packages. Nor the bo nor hamm versions show me the
> the "Internet files/iNet sockets"? Why?

I had the same problems with the bo version of lsof.  I installed lsof
4.26-1 from hamm and everything works fine now.  What version out of
hamm did you try?

Unfortunatly, I don't know if that was a problem in the upstream
version, I checked the ChangeLog file and couldn't find any entry
about this.

BTW: "lsof -i" should output a lot of lines on a normal system.

        Torsten

--
Der Horizont vieler Menschen ist ein Kreis mit Radius Null --
und das nennen sie ihren Standpunkt.