Re: Applixware- user view needed
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Applixware- user view needed
- From: "Damir J. Naden" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 23:17:39 +0000
- Message-id: <19980331231739.30494@camelot>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <19980329021407.44742@kite>; from Joey Hess on Sun, Mar 29, 1998 at 02:14:07AM -0800
- References: <19980328214526.63752@camelot> <19980329021407.44742@kite>
Thanks to everyone who offered help on this matter. I had hoped this program
would have been somewhat smaller...Sigh. I'm using Lyx on top of tetex for WP
and experimenting with xesslite for SS (which is quite nice, actually).
Xesslite takes up only about 4 Mb (with examples and html help files), and it
is very capable. I thought only MS makes office suites over 100 mb.
Nature of the beast, I guess...
thanks to everybody
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org