Re: exim for intermittent ppp connection? Also fetchmail bombs out.

I have installed exim because of the difficulty I've had learning to
configure sendmail, and because of suggestions by other posters here.
Can anyone give me a succinct procedure to configure exim to change my
debian user name to my isp user name, and change my debian domain to my isp
domain?  Otherwise, my ISP rejects my mail as spam, telling me it doesn't
forward mail.
Thanks for any help.

	Russ

Russell Cook, Engineering Branch