Re: Which Linux should I install?

I'd like to know if Linux can do what NT can do in a client X server
configuration. Let me explain. I don't want every workstation user an
network/system administrator. With NT I can configure from server wich
volumes will be maped for each user, wich workstation each user will be
granted access, wich printer each user will be granted use. As well I
can use the login script to set the general preferences and others....
	Can I do that with Linux (UNIX)? Can I, from the server, attach or
intall resources to workstations?
	Can the user login only into the server (not the localhost login)?