deity in 2.0? CD's anyone?

Is deity going to be in 2.0?  And are any developers burning CD's?  I
would like to buy from a developer, since I have had trouble with mail
order places in the past, and want to get a local network set up on 2.0
systems as soon as possible without risking version skew problems (If
there are any).

Britton Kerin
__
GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."