Re: Hi guys - a short ADAPTEC-Note

Gary Kline wrote:

>         I've run Adaptec on an old SVR4 PeeCee; more recently om
>         FreeBSD and Debian.  So far, no problem.
>
>         Since moderate kudos are more likely than flames to get
>         results, I'm willing to send Adaptec a note.  What's
>         their email addr for this??
>
>         gary

That's the right spirit. I understand the others as well, but there may
be many
users stuck on a machine with their cards (or maybe onboard - as mine)
:-) but i
haven't had any problems, it rockstable and it's ultra-fast - real
high-end. (I'm
no promoter :-) only my personal view - and i want this company to
change their
views for the sake of those sitting on one of their cards - as long as
it looks
like there's a chance to do that)

But i told them anyway that i'm almost willing to give my box away for
another
one - without ADAPTEC. So maybe they do really think (ill, but possible)
that
Linux is small... but it looks that their views are not as stable.

So, the email-adress is support@adaptec.com

Please email to them. It can only help.

    Thanks,

        Mac