Re: Missing X file only required for version 332

> bash: /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_SVGA: unable to exec
> cannot find file or directory

That sounds like it is a bash error report and not an error reported by
XF86_SVGA.  I am not sure why you are not getting a better message
though it might have some to do with the amount of indirection involved
in starting the x-server.

However, have you checked the ownership and permissions of the
replacement server?  Is this server linked against libc5 (I think that
you are using bo).  Which brings up a question about Ossama's
suggestions...  Same problem in that these would need to be linked
against libc5 for a bo system, yes?

--
best,
-bill