Re: Yet another hamm 'oops' (netscape problem)

On Wed, Mar 25, 1998 at 10:00:44PM -0500, Alex Yukhimets wrote:
> > argh, I really hate it when people reply to their own messages, but I guess
> > sometimes it has to be done :)
> >
> > > (I will send a copy of this to the libc6 maintainer as well)
> >                                      ^^^^^ xlib6
> > also, the version is 3.3.2-1
>
> This bug was already extensively discussed on debian-devel today.
> xlib6 maintainer is well aware of it.
> Hope the fix fill be available soon.

ah.. maybe someone should inform us poor debian-user fools of such serious
problems before we go and upgrade packages :)  But I really can't complain,
I have been using hamm for months now, and its supposed to be unstable,
however this is the first time I've seen a big problem like this..