Re: Removing Linux

Hi,

> How can I remove Linux from my system and install a different OS?  Do I
> have to re-partition / reformat first?  Thanks for all your help.

Why would you want to remove Linux? :)

Actually, you probably just need to repartition the drive using your new
OS's partition utility and then format.  Presumably, the OS does a format
when it is installed so you may not have to format it your self.  The new
OS will probably also overwrite the existing MBR so you shouldn't have to
worry about LILO either.

Good luck.

-Ossama