Re: Dselect Question

At 09:27 AM 3/24/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Do you have dselect set up to get the Packages files for non-free?  They
>are both included there.
>
>Bob

At 09:27 AM 3/24/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Do you have dselect set up to get the Packages files for non-free?  They
>are both included there.
>
>Bob

Bob,

	I tried to get the package list for non-free, but it kept giving me an
error. I don't think I was in the right directory to update the non-free
package list. I tried to FTP to the site, but could only find the bo
-stable package list. Where would I set the dselect to point to the
non-free package list. No problems with the stable package list.

	What I mean is what directory is the non-free list in. I know how to set
up the "Access" on dselect, just didn't know which directory to point to.

	Thanks for the reply.