Re: JPEG parameter struct mismatch.........

On Sun, Mar 22, 1998 at 10:30:56PM +0000, Heiko Heijenga wrote:
> I've messed a bit with upgrading my bo box to hamm, with success.
> BUT, I don't know what I did but I get a little (?) error, that is:
> JPEG parametet struct mismatch: library thinks size is 672, caller
> expects 456.

I had the same problem a little while ago. It was fixed by upgrading
to a later version of one of the relevant packages, but I've forgotten
whether it was a library or zgv or something else. Anyway, my current
versions are:

ii  libjpeg6a       6a-11          The Independent JPEG Group's jpeg runtime li
ii  libjpegg6a      6a-11          The Independent JPEG Group's jpeg runtime li
ii  zgv             2.8-4          SVGAlib graphics viewer

HTH.

Cheers,
aj

      ``It's not a vision, or a fear. It's just a thought.''