RE: Netscape Communicator and Mail

Hi,

It's no quite so. The xisp realy distroyed the system. I wasn't very carefull
and it removed a lot of my base packages because of the dependencies. As the
system it was only one week old, I reinstaled everything without many remorses.
And for mail I have to use Win95. 8-(

By the way, can I use xisp with xforms 0.81 ? Even that xisp whants
xforms>=0.86 ? And will this package magically solve my problemes ?

About the dial tone now. The minicom has no problem to get the dial tone. The
pppd on the other hand has. Why ?  I have try the "," with now use. I still get
"NO CARRIER" while minicom has no problem to get it !!! (The micom makes the
modem to "beeeeeeeeep" while the scripts don't).

Any other idea ?

TIA,

Ionutz