Re: is this the end of debian?

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, ' ALLAN W. BART wrote:
> is this the end of debian as we know it.

Yo, guys, wake up. There are over 300 Debian developers. There is a project
leader in place who has been there for three months. My presence was not
making that much difference any longer. I made sure things were set up
really well before departing. It's not going to make much difference to
Debian.

Sheesh. You'd think after all this time (since some time in 1995, I guess)
I'd be able to change jobs without people getting upset. It happens that
Valerie and I are trying to have a child and I would not have had _time_ for
Debian for that much longer, anyway.

	Thanks

	Bruce