Re: is this the end of debian?

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, ' ALLAN W. BART wrote:
> is this the end of debian as we know it.

Yo, guys, wake up. There are over 300 Debian developers. There is a project
leader in place who has been there for three months. My presence was not
making that much difference any longer. I made sure things were set up
really well before departing. It's not going to make much difference to

Sheesh. You'd think after all this time (since some time in 1995, I guess)
I'd be able to change jobs without people getting upset. It happens that
Valerie and I are trying to have a child and I would not have had _time_ for
Debian for that much longer, anyway.