Re: xlib6 missing from hamm?

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Alex Romosan wrote:

: >Well, it was not the best time to install hamm...
: >It was just frozen and many packages having serious bugs were
: >(temporarily) removed from the archive. Hopefully, xlib6 maintainer will
: >fix that soon...
:
: so what are we going to do if the xlib6 maintainer doesn't fix this
: soon? are we going to release a distribution without essential
: packages? who is going to use that?
:
: --alex--

Yeah, that's exactly what we'll do, cos we're all fools.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104