Re: hamm, Netscape, libXt.so.6???

On Tue, Mar 17, 1998 at 10:26:19PM -0600, alemas@ipa.net wrote:
> I just upgraded to hamm, and Netscape will not run, because it cannot find
> libXt.so.6.  Which lib in hamm provides this?

xlib6 (not xlib6g). xlib6 is currently not in hamm. It is currently removed
from hamm because it had bugs of severity: important or higher reported at
freeze time. I'm sure it will be reinstated in the not too distant future.

HTH,
Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.