Re: Debian-2.0-Install-Disks

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Wolfgang Gernot Bauer wrote:

> where can I find the Debian 2.0-installdisks? Those in
> /debian/hamm/main/disks-386 are labled 1.3????

I'm pretty sure you were just looking at some outdated docs.  The
basecont.txt shows what is on the disk and the
	ii  libc6   2.0.7pre1-1
is pretty good proof of what version it is.  However, the disk are very
buggy (with old versions of perl-base), so you may want to hold off until
some new disk are uploaded.

HTH,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu>   "We all know linux is great... it
PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu          does infinite loops in 5 seconds"
Phone: (757) 221-4847                      --Linus Torvalds