Re: Posting to the mailinglist...

On Tue, Mar 17, 1998 at 10:56:38AM -0700, Paul Rightley wrote:
> I use xfmail to read debian-user.  When xfmail lists a folder,
> one column displays the name of the sender of each message.
> However,  when I send a message to the list, the column displays
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org.  What am I doing differently
> than everyone else?  Does this bug people?
>
> Thanks for any assistance,
>
> Paul

I'm not sure about xfmail, but the To: is probably displayed because the
From: line is you.  If it says To: you know more information, that the
mail is from you, and who you sent it to.  Try looking in your sent mail
folder -- most files are probably listed as To: instead of From:.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)
Next Level Communications    bradshaw@nlc.com