Screwed list: debian-alpha

Hi folks,

Due to the failure on master we lost the mailing list for the alpha
port: debian-alpha@lists.debian.org.  This list was already screwed
on the old listserver and so on var, our temporary and backup list
server.

I now have created debian-alpha on the new listserver but had no
chance recovering the distribution file.

So if you were subscribed to debian-alpha you need to subscribe
yourself again.  Same for new people, of course.

subject of "subscribe".  If you have problems feel free to contact
listmaster@lists.debian.org.

Regards... Joey

--
Individual Network e.V.     .     Martin Schulze     .        OrgaTech
joey@office.individual.net            _/              joey@orgatech.de