Re: IP Masq and ftp on the LAN

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Chuck Peters wrote:

:
: What is a good way to solve the ftp problem that our Windoze LAN users
: experience?
:
: I half heartily tried setting up an IP tunnel without success and that
: isn't a good solution anyway because I am running a static IP dialup
: account and it requires setup on the dialup server side as well.  I want
: something that would be an ideal solution for a small office and not
: create problems if they hop from one ISP to another.
:
: Chuck

Er, what _is_ the problem?  I guessed I missed that part.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104