Win95's FAT32 & Linux

Hello,

I have just upgraded my windows 95 system to version 2 and I have used the
FAT32 file system, but I am now unable to mount this partition under Linux,  is
this possible at when it was FAT then I just used the vfat module but this does
not seem to work.  Any ideas?

Also when I try to install LILO I keep get an error saying that it cannot
access the drives, I currently have 3 hard drives in my system 2 on the primary
controller (which is running my windows 95 system) and 1 on the secondary
controller (which is running Linux) can anyone tell me why LILO won't install?
This has ment that I have to boot Linux from floppy (using the boot disc
created when I installed my kernel).  Is there ny program avaliable that would
create my lilo.conf file for me as liloconfig does not seem to do this anymore.

Finally can anyone tell me why linux is not finding my new memory, I have just
upgraded from 64Mb to 128Mb, and Linux still thinks I only have 64Mb, I have
been told to add MEM=128 to the LILO prompt (i.e. linux mem=128) but I cannot
do this because of the LILO problem I am having.

Regards

Graham