Re: php/fi and mysql

> Is there debian packaged mysql ?

Yes there is. I have one installed on my box.  As well as PHP.  As PHP can
talk to different databases you will find different packages of PHP.

> I compiled php/fi on debian 1.3 woth mysql support, bu t when i reload
> apache it show these messages:
> Starting Apache webserver.../usr/sbin/apache: can't resolve symbol
> '__moddi3'
> /usr/sbin/apache: can't resolve symbol '__divdi3'
> Error loading /usr/lib/apache/modules/mod_php.so: Unable to resolve
> symbol.

I'm really not sure.  Those libraries are internal gcc libraries. It's called
libgcc.a   (/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/2.7.2.3/libgcc.a in my Debian 2.0
distribution) I used to get those messages when I compiled php as CGI module
using CC compiler.  Once I switched to GCC problem problem disappeared.

> Can you help me?

I'm not sure how helpful is above information.  You may want to ask those
questions in PHP mailing list.  They are usually very quick and helpful.

Sasha.