Re: What SCSI should I buy?

Thanks to everybody who replied.  I believe every SCSI-adaptor is
succesfully used by at least one person :-).  Advansys seems to be
the best choice (or buslogic, but that wasn't one my friends initial
shopping list).  Although I'm worried about one thing: my friend noted
that on the box of the Advansys U-version (he didn't give me any
id of the board sorry) Linux-support was mentioned but on the UW-version
there was nothing about Linux.  Does anybody know Advansys' policy?  I mean
are they commited to providing Linux support for all their SCSI-adaptors?

Thanks again,

Nico

Nico De Ranter
Sony Objective Composer (SOCOM)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter@sonycom.com