Re: Linux

Joel

Everything I send to debian-user@lists.debian.org bounces.

Please tell me what address you mail postings to to get them
accepted, and please mail me directly at teague@wcu.edu.

Many thanks,

David Teague

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Joel Mason wrote:

> Hello,
>     My name is Joel and I am 16 years old.  I  am emailing you because
> I need help downloading, installing, and useing Linux.  So could you
> please send me step by step on how to do those things.  I would really
> appriciate it.  Thank you.
>
> PS- Could you also tell me where I can download Linux for free, and
> what to download.  Thanks.  My e-mail is JMason101@yahoo.com.

       LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.

spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia
clipper National Security Council explosion Treasury terrorist Delta
Force bomb Iran Mossad data encryption munitions Serbian hydrazine
ammonium nitrate fuel oil cocaine assassinate counterfeit destabilize