Re: debian menu bug???

In an attempt to save the world from disaster, Florian Attenberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some days ago i updated my hamm to the latest available packets.
> Now "update-menus" creates the menu-directories in the root ("/")
> directory and I dont have menus any more in my window-manager.
>
> Is this a bug or my fault????

I don't know. I assume that you've got menu-1.5-7 installed
(a few days ago that was the most recent). Could you try
menu-1.5-9, or menu-1.5-10 (to be released later today, 1998/3/14)
and mail me if you still have problems?

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

The upstream maintainer is allowed to do things different
than Debian, but only if he has good reasons to do so.