Re: [OFF-TOPIC] less with built-in grep ?

In debian-user, Lorens Kockum <lk-debian@bigears.solsoft.com> wrote:
>>> I think I'll be forwarding this to markn, less author. Should be rather
>>> simple, and ... is there anyone else that thinks it might be useful ?
>
>The discussion has been forwarded, I am awaiting a reply.

Bwaaaa, I have less-321. the author's address (markn@3do.com) bounced, user
unknown. So I downloaded less-332, found new address, markn@fog.net, and
webpage at www.fog.net.

Only fog.net's DNS is fscked up (replies to ping, but refuses to inform me
about the MX address or the www address.) So technical contact (wow,
technical contact's address is not @fog.net, that's nice). Technical contact
bounces, user unknown. Technical contact upstream (geo.net) hasn't replied
yet.

So I'm not expecting an answer anytime soon :-( Anyone know these guys ?

Sorry for bothering you, I just had to get it out of my system.