Re: PPP Configuration: Getting Hooked Up to my ISP

If your ISP requires pap authentication, you need to uncomment the
+pap line in your options file.
Also he may not require you to run a script..
You might try taking out the login and password references in your script,
as ppp authentication should take care of it.   My ISP does it this way.

Try adding  "debug" to your options file as well, to get some more
meaningful error messages in your syslog, and have a look at your ppp.log
file as well.

56800 will not work in your options file as the next setting above 38400 is
57600.

Hope this helps...

Ian