XISP and Debian

Hi, All.

I'm having a spot of difficulty getting xisp to work...

Can anyone who has successfully got this package working give
me a few pointers as to what files to configure etc. ?

I have read the documentation over and over, and I do consider
myself to be an advanced user, but this darned thing just ain't
going!

Running Debian Hamm, and Bleeding-edge kernel 2.1.89. My PPP
connection IS working, as I can set it up manually (i.e.
Minicom--->start pppd--->on the internet). But I'd love to
get xisp working, as it looks MUCH more impressive to other
people than slogging it out with minicom!

Thanks in advance!

rgds.

--
Kevin Cave. A Scotsman living in London, but may move to Japan.
Registered Linux User #64441