Getting Mail From POP3 Servers
- To: Debain User Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Reply requested)
- Subject: Getting Mail From POP3 Servers
- From: Graham Lillico +44 1785 248131 <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:56:36 +0000 (GMT)
- Message-id: <6836561610031998/A07649/GCSSTF/11C354382400*@MHS>
I'm still trying to get smail working like I want, but I think I am nearly
there thanks to all your help.
But I have another question.
How can I get my internet mail to my mail server from my isp's pop3 server, so
that my promailrc file will filter all my mail both internet and local, I am
currently using fetchmail to do this but it doesn't seem to use procmail so all
my internet mail is getting placed in /var/spool/mail/<username> is there away
to do this or will I have to use something like UUCP or IMAP. I don't think
UUCP will work though as my ISP is using Windows NT 4.
Thanks again for the help will smail.
E-mail the word "unsubscribe" to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST. Trouble? E-mail to email@example.com .