Re: Pine "From: address"

> I am using pine (from the debian distribution), and I would like to know
> how to set the return address (instead of the standard
> username@localhost).

Open Pine, go to Setup--->Config and down to customized-headers.  Hit A to
ADD and entry, the type what you would like your return address(reply-to
address) in this form: "Reply-To: useranme@real.email.address" (but enter
it without the quotes.  Now when you send people an email from your
machine with your Debian box's username and address they can hit reply and
it will reply to the address you just added in customized-headers.

Ian K. Setford                                  ians@jove.acs.unt.edu
                                                      H: 940.566.0461
                                                    Pgr: 817.901.0255