Re: Memory leak?

Hi,

I confirmed that the high CPU load was due to a hung tcsh process.  When I
returned to my computer after 4 hours and logged in again, I noticed a
tcsh process running for four hours.  After killing it, the CPU load
dropped from being over 50% user to under 3% user.  What's with the hung
shell process?  Is this a bug?  If so, it's looloo :).

I am running a custom build of kernel 2.0.33 on hamm.  All I did with the
kernel was to rebuild it from the Debian kernel source package.  I wanted
to remove SCSI support for this particular build since I won't be adding
any SCSI devices to the installation involved.

Insight anyone?

-Ossama

Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>