Re: Another Newbie question

Go to www.linux.org, follow the link to "projects", click the "Linux
Documentation Project" link, now page down and find "The Linux User's
Guide".

The reason I give you this path rather than the URL of the destination is
to allow you to discover other resources that are located on these same
pages.

Note that Debian is somewhat different than the other distributions.
Debian's layout is more like many major commercial Unix systems such as
Sunsoft's Solaris.

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Will wrote:

> Were could I find a list of basic Linux commands?  (ie. Linux equivs. of
> DOS's TYPE, PRINT, ect.)
>
> Thanx again
>
> --
> :::The more you know...The less you know:::
>

> :::If it jams, force it...If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway:::
>
>                                                --Murphy
>

> --

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org