Re: IDE CD-ROM IRQ
I am only guessing:
1) How does it work on DOS/WIN (assuming that you have it installed) ?
2) I would try to change what might be relevant definitions in the BIOS and
see what effects these changes might have.
3) Does the HD and the CD "know" that they supose to be master and slave
4) Is it possible to see the effect of moving the CD to another IDE controller
Hope it helps.
E-mail the word "unsubscribe" to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST. Trouble? E-mail to email@example.com .
- IDE CD-ROM IRQ
- From: "Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra" <firstname.lastname@example.org>