Re: Problems with EURO-ISDN

"Pätzold" <4340-305@online.de> writes:

[Please adjust your Mailreader to do wordwrapping and not to send HTML]

>     I installed the Debian Linux & Kernel 2.0.33. My problem is, that
>     the HiSax driver tells me, EURO protocol is not supported on my
>     System, although I compiled in the Euro protocol in the Kernel. I
>     discovered, that the "l3dss1.h" File is missing in the source
>     directory.

It is in the drivers/isdn/hisax subdirectory.

The file is not missing, or you wouldn't be able to compile the kernel (or
at least the modules).

Did you install the new kernel and the modules after compiling them and
did you reboot to use it?

If you don't do this already, I suggest you take a look at the
kernelpackage.deb, which will do all this things automaticly for you.

Ciao,
	Martin