Re: man pages

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Jeff Noxon wrote:

: Doesn't dwww already do this, and more?

It may; I don't know :)  Does it?  If so, then someone's done the hard
work already!

:
: You'd have to manually extract all the manpages for the debs you
: don't have installed...  But otherwise, I don't think there is any
: work involved.

Well, this is the root of my question, I guess ... should I use dpkg to
unpack them, or what?  They're simply ar files, or so I've been told,
but I have little experience with dpkg internals.

Thanks for the reply.  I'll check out dwww.

:
: Jeff
: