Re: Adding users [useradd]

I would try using the command 'adduser', instead of 'useradd'.  You can
find some default options for adding users in the file '/etc/adduser.conf'.
(like default shell, group, homedir etc)

>From my experience, adduser has been plagued with bugs in the past.

Thanks,
Dennis
--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Network Administrator   |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875