I am having trouble autoprobing more than one Ethernet card at boot
time.  I have compiled support for the cards I am using (they are both
of the same type) but only one is detected at boot time.  I found a
howto that describes a method that involves adding the line
"ether=0,0,eth1" to my lilo.conf file but I continuosly get syntax
errors when doing this and I cant figure out where in the lilo.conf file
to put this line... Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Rob