Re: I need help

  I&IR> Hi there, I just finish installing and setting my linux box, which
  I&IR> wasn't a easy job for a windows user :-) and then I decided to use PPP.
  I&IR> I install the module accordingly with the PPP-HOWTO but I'm missing the
  I&IR> ppp-on and ppp-off files.

PPP-HOWTO's way is not quite compatible with debian.  I suggest you read
http://www.debian.org/cgi-bin/fom?file=20 and ask questions here if it doesn't
help.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com