Re: How to remove Boot block

The fastest way to remove the master boot record (I assume that is what
you want) is to use a MS_D*S boot disk (sorry, I've carvoted with the
opposition in times past)

Boot the machine with the boot disk and run "fdisk /mbr" to clear the
record, you will then have to run reinstall lilo (simply by running it)

	Regards
		Jonathan