Re: Thanks :)

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Brandon Mitchell wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Michael Beattie wrote:
>
> > On 1 Mar 1998, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> > > IIRC, you will see this header real quick if you tell pine to show all
> > > headers. Then you could use procmail to remove this header, I believe.
> >
> > How do you get pine to show all headers? I can NEVER get it to work...
>
> Did you see my post a while ago?
>
> :0:
> |formail -I Resent-cc >>Deb-user

Uh huh... that wasnt my question, but I have since installed procmail as a
result of that thread. I guess I have another question, the smail
configuration (transports) that procmail suggests, anybody had problems
with it?? (this one:)

        cmd="/usr/bin/procmail -d $($user$)"

and again, this rule for procmail, (above) where does this Resent-cc thing
come in, and why does it need to be removed?

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)