Re: POP3 Client..

On Sun, Mar 01, 1998 at 11:35:04PM +0400, Timothy M. Hospedales wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good POP3 client for Linux/X?
> Something like Eudora or Pegasus in Windoze.......?
>
> I just want to beable to check multiple mail boxes easily. (Its a pain
> in netscape mail).
> I'de rather not have to setup fetchmail and related apps.

Awww, don't be shy!  :-)  Actually, fetchmail is quite easy to setup.  And
once you've got things set up nicely, it is a breeze.  I am happy using
fetchmail and mutt.  (I was using Pine but now I am switching to mutt.
<grin>)  I also run fetchmail in my ip-up script to fetch mail automatically
every time I dial in.  :-)

Anthony