Pine configuration changed

In the latest (hamm) pine 3.96L-2,  I am getting asked (today, March 1)
the question:

To save disk space, delete old SENT mail folder "sent-mail-jan-1998" ?

everytime I execute pine.  Formerly it was only asked once at the
beginning of each month (maybe it will go away tomorrow!).

I checked both ~/.pinerc and /etc/pine.conf and neither has anything
specified for pruned-folders.  Is there a way to stop this?

Bob Nielsen                     Internet: nielsen@primenet.com
Tucson, AZ                      AMPRnet: w6swe@01.w6swe.ampr.org

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .