Re: Thanks :)

Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu> writes:

> On an unrelated note, is there any reason why my "respond to all
> recipients" in Pine would get a user called
> "UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR" in the Cc list?  I only get
> this when responding to mail from this list.  The actual recipients don't
> seem to have any funky addresses or characters after them.

I had this as well (I now use gnus) and mailed the listmaster about
it. There is one header pine chokes on, but I don't remember which
one, sorry.

IIRC, you will see this header real quick if you tell pine to show all
headers. Then you could use procmail to remove this header, I believe.

Ciao,
	Martin