Archiving mails with smail

Hi all!

I am currently building an intranet server for the company where I'm
working. I use smail (from bo) and the users are going to work with
different mail clients (Netscape or Outlook Express) over POP3 (qpopper).
The server will have an dialout connection to our ISP (ppp) and a multidrop
mailbox feed (fetchmail-POP3).

So now I want to build an automated archive of every mail that is sent or
received over our mail server. This archive should be a textfile which is
accesable as a mail folder from within PINE or something else. I want to
build ONE archive file per day and this file should be burned on a CD (once
in a month or so).

Has anyone a solution, eventually where a copy of every mail is routed to a
specific user ???

Thx in advance!

Bye

Daniel

Daniel Gross                                     eMail: dg@bingo.baynet.de
Hollarstrasse 2                                         dgross@gmx.net
D-85053 Ingolstadt, Germany

We're Knights of the Round Table
We dance whene'er we're able
We do routines and chorus scenes	We're knights of the Round Table
With footwork impeccable		Our shows are formidable
We dine well here in Camelot		But many times
We eat ham and jam and Spam a lot.	We're given rhymes
					That are quite unsingable
In war we're tough and able,		We're opera mad in Camelot
Quite indefatigable			We sing from the diaphragm a lot.
Between our quests
We sequin vests
And impersonate Clark Gable
It's a busy life in Camelot.