Re: Bad installation :(

   I checked my file system and it's ocuppied more less 60 MB (14%).

   I know this is a very incomplete installation

   I have de Debian CD-ROM so i could reinstall or patch.

   It's recomendable to install all over again? or is more recommendable to
   "patch" my actual installation so i could someday have it complete?

Why do you think that there is something wrong with the installation?
Are programs not running properly?  It is quite possible to install
Linux and have only 60 MB of space taken up.  This would be a rather
minimal install, but it is possible.  Probably, you just need to
install some more programs.  Try using `dselect' to do this.