Quick Q on ADM & xfs

Trying to get adm working with my sgi net running autofs.  move auto_map table in pointed adm at it,  tells me  that it is having problem with the fs type.  I think I'm just having a syntax problem,  do I have to tweek the autofs table? or the cmd line (amd -D ?) or what.  I found lots of info,  but no examples of how that info is to be used.  For instance,  I'm told the linux version of amd requires a fs type to be entered which can be used with Opt= or type:=,  but I don't know where to put this opt or type......  If somone out there knows could you please send some examples?

Thanks much

Bruce Dobrin
Multi Media Dept.
Sony Pictures Imageworks
310-840-8412

"..... there are really two groups, The Idealists and the Cynics. ...  The
Cynics believe everybody is corrupt; where the Idealists believe everyone
is corrupt EXCEPT THEMSELVES.  Ultimatly you're probably safer with
the cynics."
			-Robert Anton Wilson